Sunday, December 8, 2013

Geo 365: Dec. 8, Day 342: Prehistoric Gardens

We both agreed that this wasn't going to fit on this trip, but Dana wanted to stop and check it out. Established in 18 1955, and reflecting perhaps a bit of the actual scientific knowledge of that era, it is what it is, and you know exactly what you're going to get. I've never actually been into this "feature." and as far as I can remember, this was the first time I'd even stopped. I think this Yelp review sums it up perfectly: "The best way to describe this place is: big dumb concrete dinosaurs in the middle of the forest. That being said, it was a random, fun, hokey roadtrip stop."

I suspect the best way to enjoy this attraction is thoroughly intoxicated, but that leaves the driver plain out of luck.

Photo unmodified. May 7, 2013. FlashEarth location.

No comments: