Sunday, April 28, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Business is Booming Edition

Texas Governor Rick Perry and Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst reportedly reacted "with extreme disgust and disappointment" to the following comic, by Sacramento Bee editorial cartoonist Jack Ohman. Poor Ricky. What a shame your fee-fees is hurt. That's certainly a bigger deal than a lack of zoning, regulation and safety enforcement that might have, you know, prevented such a catastrophe. Let me help you to the fainting couch, you fucking jackass.

Once again, disasters are all about right-wing fucks whose delicate sensibilities have been offended.
Married to the Sea
"When I think about my decision to go to grad school" What Should We Call Grad School?
Tastefully Offensive
"The recliners have become self-aware, and they are tired of your shit." Sofa Pizza
Senor Gif
"Sea is for 'cookie'" Sofa Pizza
What Would Jack Do?
Sober in a Nightclub
Sober in a Nightclub
Bits and Pieces
Tastefully Offensive
Ramblings
Blackadder
Derpy Cats
Derpy Cats... Sigh. Looks like someone let the air out of my cat again.
xkcd
What Would Jack Do?
Tastefully Offensive
Wil Wheaton's Tumblr
Cheezburger
Cheezburger
Julia Segal
Funny to Me
"When I come back to society after a summer in the field" Geology is Hard
Bits and Pieces
Funny to Me Cool cats never look back at explosions.
"ERMAHGERD ERNTIBERCTERIAL!" Sofa Pizza
Funny to Me
Matt Bors
Berkeley Mews
Blackadder
Funny to Me
Tastefully Offensive
Questionable Content
"When a student asks for an extension on an extension" My Life as a College Professor\
Jen Sorenson
 Gonna make you click over to see this whole story, but I promise, it's worth it.
In preschool when I was 5, the boys bathroom had to get a ceiling repair so everyone had to use the girls bathroom and when I was in there some kid named Jimmy walked in.
 "When I haven't read the news in a few days, all the headlines make me feel like..." How a PCV [Peace Corps Volunteer] Puts It Gently
When a local gives me some food and I have no idea what it is, I just look at it like... How a PCV Puts It Gently

Derpy Cats GETITOFFGETITOFFGETITOFF!

No comments: