Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Funnies: Snow Day Edition

Were having a nice day here- a thin overcast, but the sun is warm. But from what I'm hearing out of the upper Midwest, people are getting tired of winter. Bits and Pieces
It's official: I got my BS in the Paleozoic. Tastefully Offensive
"When my professor asks if I read her latest publication on Greenschist Facies" Geology is Hard
 Blackadder
Corpse Run Comics
Sofa Pizza
"White House Petition of the Day" Wil Wheaton's Tumblr
Kicking Cones
Bits and Pieces
"When I do an outreach program all about volcanoes at an elementary school" Geology is Hard
Tree Lobsters
"When a bigwig visits my poster." What Should We Call Grad School
The Things That Were
The print is too fine on this one to post it here, so click over to Tom Tomorrow to see the whole thing- you can click the comic for full size snark.
"Vader's Little Princess" Four more at Mezcla Mental, via Blackadder.
Tastefully Offensive
Funny to Me
Pygalgia
Blackadder
Funny to Me "...day ain't over yet."
Pygalgia

Savage Chickens
Sober in a Nightclub
Sober in a Nightclub
Historic LOLs
Julia Segal
Sober in a Nightclub
Sober in a Nightclub
Funny to Me
Bits and Pieces
Wil Wheaton's Tumblr
Funny to Me
Blackadder

No comments: