Friday, May 13, 2011

Cracks in the Innertubz

Apparently, blooger suffered a full-fledged meltdown yesterday, and radioactive debris from various blogs is scattered along breakdown lanes throughout the intercontinental information superhighway system. Stuff exists in my RSS feed that has apparently been extirpated from the actual virtual world, if you know what I mean. For example, I went to leave a comment on a very flattering piece by fellow PNW geoblogger Dana, and whaddya know, this page doesn't exist. Anyway (*blush*), you're very welcome, Dana. (Here's her home page, and maybe that wayward post will show up again... blooger says they're working on it.)So in the spirit of demonstrating that I'm not irritated- not in the least- here's a very pretty picture of some person swimming from Europe to North America, or vice versa; I can't tell which side is which. This is Silfra rift in Iceland, from epic4chan, and it truly looks like an experience that would broaden my view of the world. Or slowly widen it, at least.

1 comment:

Michael said...

A beautiful picture. The techie problem is an irritation. You have more understanding than I. Bring me the head of the IT department!