Saturday, July 3, 2010

Sunday Funnies: Oops Edition

Man, what a week! Time for some funnies.

Followup: Oops. Like I said, difficult week... it's still Saturday. I could take 'em down, but I'll go ahead and leave a record of my muddle-headedness. Enjoy!Engrish Funny
Pundit Kitchen
Criggo
Keith Richards Totally Looks Like Ramses After 3000 Years Of Being Dead
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes
Funny celebrity photos - Abe Simpson
see more Lol Celebs
Medium Large
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
Via Sofa Pizza
FuckYeahAlbuquerque
Very Demotivational
The Far Left Side
Fake Science
Bug
Sofa Pizza
Skull Swap
Buttersafe
Bits and Pieces
Tree Lobsters
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
Breaking News: Pope is horny. Sofa Pizza
Sofa Pizza
Roflrazzi
Vader Lives! Great White Snark
FuckYeahAlbuquerque
Criggo
Looks like somebody hates freedom. MthruF
Shoebox
Criggo
Cyanide and Happiness
Sofa Pizza
Sofa Pizza
Fuck Yeah Stupid Gifs
The Frogman
Criggo
"How do I tell them apart?" Hacked IRL
This is the epitome of most science journalism... Criggo
FailBlog
My First Dictionary
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal
PhD Comics
The Daily What
The Daily What... be careful with abbreviations.
Pygalgia

No comments: