Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Hiatus Interruptus?

The last ten days or so have been pretty brutal... dealing with all sorts of illness, mental and physical, averting eviction, house-sitting three very sweet animals (though one, of the canine persuasion, is profoundly stupid, and yes, Katie, they're all happy and well), dealing with steadily increasing summer temperatures (which always leads to some difficult days at this time of year; all of the next three days are forecast to exceed 95 degree highs), along with stress-and warmth- induced sleep problems. Sorry posting here has been sporadic, but there's not much I could do about it other than warn readers it was coming. It's relatively early yet, but I'm going to do one more pass through my reader, and call it a day. I expect a more standard schedule can be anticpated in days to come. House-sitting concludes Friday.

Heartfelt thanks to siblings and IZ people who've helped me weather this difficult spell.

2 comments:

Dr. Monkey Von Monkerstein said...

Dude, I hope you're okay now.

EcoGeoFemme said...

Sounds sucky. I hope things improve soon.