Monday, November 2, 2009

More ObamaCare

New And Improved! Sociocommunislamifascist Obama tells you what to wear! So here's what I have to wear tomorrow: sunglasses, jumper, sweater, jeans and sneakers.Then Wednesday through Friday, I must wear a summer jacket, shirt, tee, jeans and sneakers. Saturday will be a re-run of tomorrow without the sunglasses (it is western Oregon, after all).

All Hail Obama! Freeing me from the onerous task of figuring out what to wear, so I can spend more time reading LOLCats!

Oh waitaminit... I just realized it's the Weather Channel, not Whitehouse.gov. Whatev's. All Hail our corporate overlords! Freeing me from the onerous task of figuring out what to wear, so I can spend more time reading LOLCats!

Followup: We can also get fashion instructions from Bender and Dr. House. All hail our robotic doctor caregivers! and cetera...

Followup 2: And Angelina! Oh HAIL yeah! Also, too, in the category of "things you can't unsee," NSFW, in a cartoonish sort of sense. And BTW, it's not the weather Channel; that's where they get their data, and I guess that's why they're using TWC logo.

1 comment:

Charlie said...

Bender! Love him and Futurama!