Thursday, November 19, 2009

Mad as Hell

I haven't picked up a copy of Mad magazine in many years. I loved it when I was young, but sort of lost interest during college. That said, their "20 Stupidest People" issue, which was supposed to hit the stands Tuesday, looks terrific. Coming in at 18th place (18th? srsly?) is Sarah Palin. Hot on the heels of the Newsweek scandal, rampant sexism raises its ugly head again. Comics Alliance posted this picture more than a week ago: (click for fool size)
Michael Jackson is ranked first. Now I think he was crazy, and the style of music for which is famous isn't my cup of tea, but in the stupid department, Palin so outclasses him that I have to wonder about Mad's ranking system. But I do love the picture, again via Comics Alliance. I'm betting you can figure out how to see this in glorious full-size.

No comments: