Sunday, October 25, 2009

Sunday Funnies

Skull Swap
Criggo
TYWKIWDBI
"We Found Waldo" The Daily What
The Daily What:

Buy This: Freudian Slippers.

Q: How many Freudians does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

A: Two. One to screw in the lightbulb and one to hold the penis. Ladder!


Criggo. I sometimes worry that I don't worry enough.
Abstruse Goose
I've posted a number of these before, but BuzzFeed has a nice collection of badly captioned news stories. The above is an exception. That caption is perfect.
lady gaga
see more Lol Celebs
xkcd
This is totally the answer to the important question, "What would Jesus Drive?" Skull Swap
Bizarro Blog
epic fail pictures
see more Epic FailsSkull Swap

"That’s Not Traumatizing Or Anything" from There, I Fixed It.
A comment on the above is well worth reading:
Fixer JimDawg shows off his lyrical prowess,
“to the tune of “Up on the Housetops”:
“Up on the housetop
Deer with no paws
Out stumbles drunken Bubba Claus
Haulin’ presents with the dead
Looks like Tommy wet his bed”
And the refrain:
“Oh God, no!
Who wouldn’t throw
Oh God, no!
Who wouldn’t throw
Up on the housetop
Sick..sick..sick
Santa with a gun
Hide me quick!”

I adored the caption that Julia Segal put on the following:
"And I think it’s gonna be a long long time
Till touch down brings me round again to find
I’m not the man cat they think I am at home
Oh no no no I’m a rocket man cat
Rocket man cat burning out his fuse up here alone."Skull Swap
Criggo
I'd be willing to bet this is some gospel group. Don't Judge My Hair

Unclear on the concept:

(Note: I work security at a small university. A student approaches my desk.)

Student: “I think someone might have sent me an anthrax letter.”

Me: “Okay, why do you think that?”

Student: “Well I got a letter telling me I might have won some money, but I haven’t entered any contests.”

Me: “Was there any powder in it?”

Student: “No. Just the letter. But it’s suspicious.”

Me: “Companies send those out all the time to market things.”

Student: “I really think it has anthrax.”

Me: “Okay, give it to me.”

Student: “Well, I threw it away in the computer lab.”

Me: “You threw it away in a public trash can?”

Student: “Well yeah, it might have anthrax!”

Not Always Right
The Palin Family: Track, Sarah, Todd, Willow, Piper and Bristol
see more Political Pictures. The one thing that can frighten Putin is when their heads come looming over the horizon.
Terminator V, the shortest in the franchise, comes in at less than a minute long, not including credits. xkcd
funny pictures of dogs with captions
see more dog and puppy picturesr. lee ermey
see more Lol Celebs
nicolas sarkozy totally looks like stan laurel
see more Celeb Look-A-Likes Probably slept with similar numbers of Hollywood actresses, too.
The first part of the first column explains the headline... and is even funnier than the headline. Criggo
Don't Judge My Hair... This is actually easier to do than it might look. When your daughter starts nursery school, but a cardboard box over her head. When she graduates from college, take it off. Voila!
Dad has lost the remote for the last time. There, I Fixed It
Scariest. Halloween. Costume. EVAR. Picture is Unrelated
Won't you be my neighbor? Engrish Funny
Savage Chickens
Skull Swap
amy adams
see more Lol Celebs
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny picturesheene family hoax balloon
see more Political PicturesLuke Surl
I was describing this picture to a friend yesterday, and said "How awesome is a costume that makes part of your mind think, 'Man, I wish I was paraplegic.'" Picture is Unrelated
No Exit
song chart memes
see more Funny GraphsThe Today Show... Medium Large
Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr
Darius Whiteplume's Tumblr
funny pictures of cats with captions
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
Make My Mood I think I may have watched an episode of this show once, but I'm not sure.
Epic4chan
Cyanide and Happiness, a daily webcomic
Cyanide & Happiness @ Explosm.netI've always thought flames made vehicles look hotter. Skull Swap
Wise advice. Epic4chan
If it stays on the bottom, it could become sentimentary rock... Probably Bad News
jon stewart
see more Lol Celebs

No comments: