Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Bump the Ones You Love Today

I adored this picture the moment I saw it, but I hadn't realized a year has already passed since it appeared.  Yes, on June 3, 2008, the Obamas openly declared themselves to be islamocommunifacisiliberal terrorists, who would stop at nothing to make the head of every righteous, god-fearing conservative go all 'splodey.  So today has been declared "National Fist Bump Day." I had seen this on a couple of the pop-culture aggregators earlier, but the meme seems to be spreading.  Shoot, sounds good to me.

And if you don't like the post title, I did consider, for the better part of a minute, going with "Fist the One You Love Today."  But as I've said before, I do try to keep a more or less clean shop here.  And I think our political discourse has already been burdened with enough unintentional double entendres.  Right, Tea-baggers?

1 comment:

Dean Wormer said...

I saw this post yesterday and did it with my family and even got my wife's chihuahua to do it.