Thursday, June 4, 2009

Asperatus (?) Experiment

OK, someone just showed me how to sign up and use photobucket, this is an experiment to see if I've figured it out.  Bear with me, and hopefully through the day I can show you these timely photos.  Theoretically, you should be able to click the pics for larger.
Asperatus clouds last night behind my favorite coffee shop.
Same pic with the contrast ramped up, to show more of the detail. 

(A few minutes later) Nope, doesn't work... let's try this:
Asperatus (?) Corvallis, Or, June 3, 2009
Asperatus, Contrast enhanced, Corvalis, OR june 3 2009
(And a bit later still) OK, that works.  First I tried to post the largest Blooger seems to allow, 400 pixels width, then link those images to the photobucket larger images.  That doesn't seem to work.  But those tiny thumbs photobucket provides just aren't big enough and detailed enough to talk about.  I'll figure it out eventually... but right now, time for a smoke.

No comments: