Saturday, May 2, 2009

These Eyes

Darius Whiteplume tagged me a few days back with Splotchy's "Eye meme," wherein one is supposed to post a picture of one's eyes. Here you go:Yes, if you hadn't gathered from my protrait on the side of this blog, I am one of those vanishing creatures, a four-eyes. I've had glasses since fourth grade, and at this point, being conscious without them feels extremely awkward. As I've moved through my forties though, I find myself performing the following move more and more often when I'm trying to read. I think it's unfair that society has decided that this is the time to shrink the font size of everything that has text.

I'm not tagging anyone, but if this sort of thing amuses you, I invite you to play. I bet my pupils are more uneven than yours.

1 comment:

Darius Whiteplume said...

I have the bad eyes since birth. I was a forceps baby, and apparently that screwed up my eyes. I succumb to vanity and the desire for sunglasses and occasionally have contacts, like now.

My eyes are uneven, but not as much as my ears :-)