Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Shock and Awe I Can Get Behind

If you haven't seen the video of Susan Boyle's stunning performance on "Britain Has Talent," you need to take a few minutes to give yourself a treat. (Embedding is disabled, so here's the link to the YouTube site)

I came across this Monday, and even then, it seemed like it was going viral. I'm pleased to post items that seem obscure but worthy of attention, but I feel it's a waste of everyone's time to post things that most have already seen. Chats with a number of fellow coffee drinkers, though, has made it clear that many folks have not yet seen this clip. I told Ben last night that I had sent it to him and Lydia, and that if it didn't make them cry a little, I didn't want to know, because it meant they weren't human. Ben told me earlier today to rest assured that they were both quite human.

The Washington Post has an article that gives a little more background on this wonderful woman.

No comments: