Saturday, January 31, 2009

Caturday Awww...

funny pictures of cats with captions
more animals
What can I say? I'm a curmudgeon going on 50 and a hopeless sentimentalist.
Odd angle here, but when Ozma wants attention (most often after she's had some food), she claws my desk chair (assuming that's where I am). If that doesn't work, she moves to clawing my leg. So when she claws my desk chair, I move quickly to give her the pets and scratching she wants. I'm not sure who's training who here, but I will say that our lines of communication seem much clearer over the last few weeks. As I'm sure she intended. This picture also shows that she does on occasion open her eyes.

1 comment:

Distributorcap said...

ozma must know carlos --- except he will meow like crazy until i pay him attention -- and then run away

i am going on 52 and you only get more sentimental