Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Seizure

A week ago, I posted on Life in a Geode (the actual title of the work is "Seizure"). The Telegraph UK has published an article about the walk-in artwork today. It really does sound cool, but it's a bit out of my way. But for my visitors from the UK (and I do get a surprising number), here is some info: Seizure can be seen at 157 Harper Road, London SE1 until 30 November 2008, Thursday-Saturday 11am-5pm. Please note Seizure is closed Monday-Wednesday. Admission is free.

In my first post, I pointed out that copper sulfate is somewhat toxic- it should be treated with respect, but not terror. So I was pleased to see in the article that visitors are required to wear rubber boots and gloves. A dampened dust mask wouldn't be a bad idea either, but at least they're taking some precautions. There is also a video in the article, with some great imagery once you get past the talking heads that take up the first half of the 2 1/2 minute clip.

No comments: