Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Well, That Oughta do it... ummm...

I have been irritated for some time with the amount of blank space around the edges of this darned blog, and particularly by the cut-off edges of pictures. Now I don't know HTML, but I have a certain amount of confidence in logic. And Trial and Error. And one of the few truly important things that I've learned in my life is to save before you start messing around. Long story short, I just widened the post box. The little roundy corners are now odd little teeth into the post (main) panel, but I'll figure that out and take care of it some other time.

Puts me in mind of a Piraro (my favoritist cartoonatist ever) comic I saw some time back...
Yeah, and if it wasn't obvious, what finally pushed me to distraction was my LOL Lion having his caption cut off (see below). That'll fix ya.

No comments: